ESSENTIAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|Party responsible||GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. + info|
|Purpose||Address the requests made through the website, manage the sending of information, manage your online purchases, user registration, send the subscribed newsletter, publish and control comments in our blog + info|
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party and execution of a contract/advance contract + info|
|Recipients||Data shall not be disclosed to third parties unless legally required or if it is necessary to attend to your request + info|
|Rights||You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and objection, limitation of the treatment, data portability and to refuse to be subject to individual automated decisions. +info|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional information on Data protection in our website. +info|
1. WHO IS THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The party responsible for the treatment of your data is GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L.:
|Identity||GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. – B76551258|
|Address||Calle Pirámides 6, planta 1 puerta 3, 38320, La Cuesta, San Cristobal de La Laguna|
GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. informs the user that the data provided in the navigation through our website, the contact form or the sending of e-mails, shall be treated by GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. and said treatment is listed in the register of treatment activities managed by GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Send him/her information and provide the requested service through the many forms available in our website.
- Send him information about the offers and the requested products and services.
- Occasionally, GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. may use your personal data to send you notifications via e-mail. Said notifications shall be made to inform about the modifications in our services or products or in our policies and legal conditions.
- Send you commercial communications on offers, activities and promotions of GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. and the sector that might be of your interest by conventional or electronic means if you have marked the box indicating that you wish to receive information.
Google, including all its tools, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, in conformity with the provisions of the Commerce Department of the United States regarding collection, use and storage of the personal information of member countries of the European Union.
www.promineostudios.com shall take at all times the adequate steps to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies requiring it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears and informs the user of the existence of cookies and that if he/she continues navigating through our website, he/she gives his/her consent to the installation of cookies. Accepting the installation of cookies entails the acceptance of the storage of the IP address in the registers of www.promineostudios.com, along with the acceptance date, for the period of one year, with the purpose of proving the given consent. You can obtain more information in our “Cookies Policy”.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimation for the treatment of your data by GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. is based on:
- The consent of the user for the sending of the newsletter and commercial communications on the offers, activities and promotions of GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. and the sector that might be of your interest and the management of our blog. The user can revoke at any time the given consent.
4. FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The data to send you information or provide the service requested through the many forms available in our website, to manage your online purchase through our platform, and your user registration, shall be kept during the time of the contractual relationship and once that it ends, during the periods prescribed by law.
Regarding the cookies storage period, you can obtain more information in our website in the section “Cookies policy”
5. WHICH TYPE OF USER DATA DO WE TREAT?
GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. treats the following data categories:
- Data of the users navigating through our website: Data provided by the cookies and Google Analytics.
6. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA SHALL BE COMMUNICATED?
Data shall not be communicated to third parties unless legally required or if it is necessary to attend to your request.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights before GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L.:
- Access to your personal data
- Rectificate it if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the deletion or cancellation of the data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- Object to their treatment
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data in the cases established in the regulations
- Request the portability of your data in the cases established in the regulations
- Refuse to be subject to automated decisions
- Revoke the given consents
In order to exercise his/her rights, the user must send a written document indicating the right that he/she wishes to exercise and enclose a document certifying his/her identity and the postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request may be done through postal mail to: GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. Avenida De La Trinidad, 61 Torre Profesor Agustín Arévalo, Planta 5, Campus Central, 38204 – Laguna, La, or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. must answer to the request of the exercise of rights within a month from reception of the request. Said term can be extended for another two months if necessary, according to the complexity and number of requests. We shall inform you of any extension within a month from reception of the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain to the appropriate Control Authority (Spanish Agency of Data Protection) if they consider that GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. has violated the rights that the data protection regulations grant them in www.aepd.es
8. IS MY DATA SECURE?
GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. has a contract in force with the Hosting company SERED HOSTING PROFESIONAL for the hosting of its website. It is a European company and it has the latest systems regarding security measures.
GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. guarantees the adoption of appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data, in consideration of its reserved nature.
GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. commits itself to keeping said data secret, treating it with the utmost care, and it declares that it has implemented in its information system the security policies corresponding to the type of data treated in accordance with the provisions of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
All the data is provided in our platform through a secure protocol. Our website has an SSL certificate that allows the establishment of an encrypted connection when a user visits our website and exchanges information with us.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites that do not belong to us, GRUPO PROMINEO, S.L. assumes no responsibility with regard to the privacy policies of said websites nor with regard to the cookies that these websites may store in the computer of the user.